Amazon has the myQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Control – Wireless Garage Hub and Sensor with Wifi & Bluetooth for ONLY $22.98 (Was $29.98)!
- “Did I shut the garage” No more worrying.
- Open or close your garage from anywhere. Simply download the free myQ app for iPhone or Android and get connected with your very own Smart Garage
- Give access to family or friends while on the go
- Never worry if the garage is closed at night by setting a close schedule
- Works with most brands of garage door openers manufactured after 1993 that use photoelectric sensors that do not shut off. It is not intended for use with openers in which the photoelectric sensors located near the bottom of the garage door change power mode (e.g., lights on the sensors turn off after the door is closed), or any Chamberlain Group opener with a yellow learn button manufactured between 2010 and 2021, or any Linear opener.
- System Requirements: a router with 2.4 gigahertz Wi-Fi frequency, router with 802.11 B/G/N, a router within 50 feet of the Smart Garage Control (more details in PDF user manual). Must have a sectional garage door. Product certified for use in US, CA and MX. Bluetooth makes setup easier than ever.
- Control a second door with additional sensor (sold separately on this page).