Amazon has the VTech Video Monitor with Battery, 5″ Screen, 2 Cameras, Bright Night Vision, 2-WayTalk, Lullabies for ONLY $63.43 Shipped (Was $89.95)!!
- 5″ High-resolution Display with 2 Cameras – Clearly see your baby’s every little move while doing dishes or from your bed. The high resolution LCD screen shows images in full color by day, and greyscale infrared images at night, bright and clear without glare. And if you needs to see close up – the camera zooms 2x. Wtih 2 cameras, you can choose how you want to keep an eye on your family – single view, split-screen viewing or patrol mode.
- Best-in-class Battery Life and Range – With up to 12 hours of video streaming, up to 21 hours of audio-only monitoring, on a single charge, this system lets you monitor your baby throughout the night easily. The system’s dependable long operation range up to 1,000 feet, lets you go about your day and stays connected with your baby from another room or even from the yard.
- Privacy Guaranteed. No Wi-Fi or App Pairing – Trusted by US families for more than 3 decades, each VTech monitor is transmitted via secured internal 2.4GHz channel with FHSS technology, so you can rest assured that you’re the only one who can hear and see your baby.
- Soothing Lullabies and 2-Way Talk – Gently lull your baby to sleep with 5 calming melodies and 4 sets of ambient sound. Besides, this system supports 2-way talk back, lets your baby to hear the sound of your voice no matter where you are.
- Auto-on Screen and Sound Indications ** Understand that your rest is as important as your baby’s, the monitor’s screen can be turn off and the sound be muted to let you the slience needed and to save power. Be rest assured that while it is off, it is still monitoring the baby in the background. When it picks up any sound over your VOX settings, the screen will automatically turn back on. The 9-level sound indicator on the parent unit can let you visually alerted when baby is crying.
- Easy Set-up Plug & Play – The parent unit and the camera are configured for monitoring right out of the box – no pairing or connections required. The camera can be set on desk top or wall mounted.
- Temperature Sensor – The built-in temperature sensor on the baby camera will send alert to the parent unit. Lets you know when it’s time to adjust the thermostat.